1. Derived from the word crunk, it means something of a generally positive manner.
2. Getting crunk without getting drunk or high
3. Used to describe good people/objects/etc. or good attributes
4. "to krunq": to make a big enterance
1. Jack: Hey, I got that new MxPx album today.
2. Happy: Yep. We went to Katie's party and got totally krunq.
3. Jack: Hey, let's get some Grilled Stuft Burritos.
Happy: Taco Bell is krunq.
4. Happy: Hey, I'm bored.
Jack: Me too. Let's krunq it on over to the Quik Shop.
Prices shown in USD.
Tastează-ți adresa de e-mail mai jos pentru a primi gratuit în fiecare dimineață cuvântul zilei!
E-mailurile sunt trimise de la firstname.lastname@example.org. Nu-ți vom trimite mesaje nedorite.