1. Referring to the state of being both illuminated and luminescent,
2. thus suggesting the quality of having outstanding attributes on the point of shining.
3. Having connotations of the supernatural glowing of a human halo or aura and its ascribed distinctions of enlightenment, sanctity, and charisma.
(an amalgamation of illuminated & luminescent)
noun = illuminescence
1. My first love was beyond beautiful . . . she was illuminescent.
2. Your performance during the game tonight was outstanding . . . you were illuminescent on the sports field.
3. The cult’s charismatic leader showed expelled illuminescence.
Prices shown in USD.
Tastează-ți adresa de e-mail mai jos pentru a primi gratuit în fiecare dimineață cuvântul zilei!
E-mailurile sunt trimise de la email@example.com. Nu-ți vom trimite mesaje nedorite.