Caută orice cuvânt, cum ar fi blumpkin:
A device used in science which gives an electrical signal which leads to the output transduction which is illustrating the interaction of electromagnetic radiation with matter. Only nerds will know what this words mean.
Dude I have to go do my fucking Chem lab right now and use a spectrophotometer. Lame....
de kelpiecucumber 27 Martie 2009

Cuvinte înrudite cu spectrophotometer

chemistry electromagnetic radiation nerd spectroscopy