2) A style of R&B music whose artists include James Brown, Parliament-Funkadelic (aka P-Funk) and Red Hot Chili Peppers.
3) Depressed mood.
2) I love playing funk bass.
3) I need to get drunk to get out of this funk.
The death of Funk after people you know keep singing the Joel Turner song FunkUup
1. Bad smell, odiferous, maloderous
2. Depressed state, moody
3. Musical movement/genre
2. Feeling down in the dumps, sort of lazy, edgy or irritable, but without justifiable cause is referred to as being in a Funk.
3. Music speaks for itself- George Clinton & the P Funk All Stars...
-Funkiest sentence ever (heard on "Maggot Brain" by Funkadelic)
Soul + drugs = Funk
"I hope I don't see JR this time. I've got mad funk with that fool."
"You got some funk?! Bitch!"
"Them boys are funkin' all the time!"