Caută orice cuvânt, cum ar fi the eiffel tower:
n. 1: A term used to describe a keyboard which is below average, old, outdated or otherwise ill-suited to get the job of typing done. (American in origin, derived from a misspelling of the word 'keyboard' when typed on one such instrument)
I need to go to the computer store or something... This jeyboard is really pissing me off.
de Yon Terminator 26 Septembrie 2004

Cuvinte înrudite cu Jeyboard

keyboard key board keyboards key boards