2) In a happy mood.
Never insult someone for being gay. It is their choice of life, and it is like insulting someone because they're black, or they're an aethist. Insulting someone because of this is quite similar to racism.
Synonyms: Homosexual, lesbian (used with females).
Tim: *Shouting* GET A ROOM, FAGGOTS!
*After a minute of violence*
Adam: No officer, I did not witness Tim's death.
"Geeze (gay)Todd, for someone who's spent the last 19+ years in a closet, you've got a pretty good tan!"
2:Sure, where to?
1:We're thinking of heading up to G-A-Y
'It's G-A-Y's bar night tonight'
SHOULD be used to describe one as either:
1. Happy, Jubilant
To use it as a synonym for "Stupid" is offensive to some people.
1. We come from old Virginia, where all is bright and gay.
2. Richard is a homosexual, and is therefore gay.
2) A person who identifies themselves as a homosexual; one who is emotionally, romantically, and or sexually attracted to the same sex. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay, by the way. Many ignorant, bigoted, people feel that sexuality can be changed, but in reality it can not be changed. You will always be homosexual, or bisexual, or a heterosexual.
3) A word commonly used by male teenagers to describe their disgust or hate towards a subject or person.(Honestly, I don't get why people try to use this word in a negative fashion. I find individuals who use this word misappropriately as immature and childish and avoid conversing with that person.)
2) "Dad.......I'm gay."
3) "Dude, quit being so gay."
Note: I'm gay in case were are wondering....