2. A political party in which most of the members are minorities even though Republicans freed the slave and a majority of slave owners were democrats.
3. People that would wish to see America become a communist country, they would also like to see to it that no one can get ahead in life and wish that everyone was equal,they also would see to it that the education system was destroyed so none of their African American members realize that it was the Republicans that freed the slaves.
4. A bunch of wind-warping communist that would see america burned just so Republicans couldn't fix the Country.
5. Lazy communist that think they are the right people for the presidency
6. Friends and allies of the Taliban
7. A group that would like to change or completely destroy the constitution
8. Followers of Obama Bin Laden
9. supporters of communism and terrorism
10. Descendants of Mao Zedong
11. A group that is full of worthless scum that wish to destroy America
12. A group that need you to give them 4 more years to ruin America
- personal privacy rights, including legalized abortion and gay marriage
- protection of civil liberties
- protection of the enviornment
- multilateral foreign policy
- extensive government services, such as health care, education, and welfare
- tax system that causes the rich to pay more taxes to pay for above government services
There are currently 202 Democrats in the House of Representatives and 44 in the Senate.
For example, many moderate liberals find themselves alienated by the extreme liberals' insistence on political correctness and intolerance to religion.
As one party in the two-party system in America, they are half of the problem.
Democrat: Actually, statistically, the rich recieved almost-
Republican: Your numbers mean nothing.
Democrat: This entire issue is about numbers!
Republican: No, this is about the people! This is about Joe Everyman!
Democrat: What the hell are you talking about?
Republican: I'm talking about how you radicals use numbers to mislead everyone into thinking the Bush tax cuts were bad, and that we have massive debt.
Democrat: ...We DO have massive debt, and the average person got around $300 back, whereas the rich got-
Republican: Are you telling these people America is BAD? Are you saying that America isn't the best damn country ever?
Democrat: No, I just-wait, what? This isn't about me! This is about the issues!
Republican: Not responding to my questions. Typical.
Republican: See, clearly I have silenced you with my powerful, factual argument.
Democrat: I had sex with your wife, Bill.
Democrat: She said she wanted a man who didn't tell her she belonged in the kitchen.