Caută orice cuvânt, cum ar fi the eiffel tower:
When a letter overlaps and "parts" of it disappears into the other letters.

also refers to a "complete" transparent overlapping of a letter.
Casping the end of the letter T into the R is a good bet.
de DigDug 08 Martie 2004