1. A person who seeks to dictate or control the behavior of others in the name of the environment, and who denies the validity of viewpoints that contradict those of the green lobby.
2. One who argues for the subordination of individual self-interest to the interests of the environment or the green lobby.
The envirofascist argued that the gasoline-powered car owner's individual property rights should be invalidated in the interests of a national environmental policy that mandated the use of hybrid vehicles.
The envirofascists chanted, "All within the environment, nothing outside the environment, nothing against the environment."
That late-night skit resulted in digicuffs when a Twitterspat ensued between Kimmel and a gay fish:
"JIMMY KIMMEL IS OUT OF LINE TO TRY AND SPOOF IN ANY WAY THE FIRST PIECE OF HONEST MEDIA IN YEARS" — KANYE WEST (@kanyewest)
"JIMMY KIMMEL PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES … OH NO THAT MEANS YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN TOO MUCH GOOD PUSSY IN YOUR LIFE…" — KANYE WEST (@kanyewest)
"apparently @KanyeWest is VERY VERY ANGRY with me...." — Jimmy Kimmel (@jimmykimmel)
1. A person who seeks to dictate or control the behavior of others in the name of the environment.
2. One who advocates for the subordination of individual self-interest to the ecofundamentalism of the Green lobby.
2. The political and philosophical inspiration for the the eco-terrorist.
The ecofascists farcically argued that the fossil fuel consuming Ferrari owner's individual property rights could be invalidated in the interests of a national policy of ecofundamentalism that mandated the use of hybrid vehicles.
1. An extreme ideology and social movement in which environmental conservation and improvements of the "health" of the environment are illogically elevated beyond the Natural Rights of Man.
2. A bastardization of the once-noble philosophy of Environmentalism that advocates for the subordination of democratic principles and individual rights to the whims of the Green lobby and the lusty - but mossy, unproven and speculative - concerns of Environmentalists.
The Ecofundamentalism espoused by Greenpeace represents the greatest threat to Judeo-Christian Civilization since radical Islam declared war on the West.