to get really drunk
"man, i'm slooshed"
an award passed around a group of friends for the person who made a huge ass out of themselves.
"jill got the jackass award last night"
east coast of canada expression. (we seriously say this all the time.)
it means 'really'.
"man, that was right fucked up."
"that's right cool"
"it's right cold out"
1.freight train riding term where the train you are on goes onto a side track to let another train pass it.
2.when used like "going into the great hole in the sky", it is a train hopper who gets killed while hopping trains.
1. "shit, were going into the hole, i'm gonna get off and take a shit"
2."man, mike should be more careful"
"you can bet he's going to the great hole in the sky"
pure form of ecstacy. not cut with anuthing, usually in a capsule
"got any e?, are they pures?"
a maritime expression.
1. giving it yer all, usually associated with running or driving.
3. a greeting kinda've like how's it going.
1."man i saw this guy boot'ner down the road"
"yeah, i gots shit to do"
3. "how's it boot'ner?" or "comment c'est boot'ner?"
1.friends or people
2. when used with party, aka party kidz, means ravers
"what are you kids up to today?"
"there aren't many party kidz where i live.."