1. Bork means to combine meat (in this case, beef and pork).
2. It can also replace any verb in most cases.
3. Can sometimes be used as an adjective when -y is added on to the end.
The word was believed to be created after a mispronouncing of the word bjork
1. Dude, this bork is delicious!
2. I borked my girl so hard last night.
3. Sure is borky around here.
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Tastează-ți adresa de e-mail mai jos pentru a primi gratuit în fiecare dimineață cuvântul zilei!
E-mailurile sunt trimise de la firstname.lastname@example.org. Nu-ți vom trimite mesaje nedorite.