1. cold AND very windy
2. boring or old-fashioned
3. a dead fad
1. After October, the weather stays beachycold until June.
2. The lecture on corn imports to Bahrain was very beachycold.
3. The Soulja Boy dance is sooo beachycold.
1. extremely hot AND humid
2. good-looking in a surfer way
3. very cool or interesting
1. It's so beachyhot outside; I think I'll die of heat-stroke.
2. OMG! That guy is sooo beachyhot.
3. Dude, that wave was totally beachyhot.
Tastează-ți adresa de e-mail mai jos pentru a primi gratuit în fiecare dimineață cuvântul zilei!
E-mailurile sunt trimise de la firstname.lastname@example.org. Nu-ți vom trimite mesaje nedorite.