1. Erroneous spelling of hypnotist.
2. Very ambiguously gay and morbidly obese native of Antwerp, Ohio who enjoys poor spelling, the company of other ambiguous chums like himself, ellipses (...) and internal salvation.
3. Leader of the stable Threeway and/or Knights of the Righteous
4. Huge blob heavily composed of lard, Subway restaurants, orphans, stray cats, small ponies and fabric softener. Can wat
5. So sad, queer and clueless it's funny.
1. The mans voice was scracthy...and horse..."This is a Hipnotist...a man that controlls your mind..."
2. (Hip grabs the Mic out of Zack’s hand…he is breathing heavy…)
Hip- I am the one who can grant you salvation…Internal Salvation!
4. The two then go about attempting to lift Hipnatist, but seem to come up with a better idea once they get him half-lifted. Not wanting to put in the effort to lift his humongous girth, Echelon points out to the audience.
Echelon: Go… get… the cotton candy guy…!
Zombie: Yeah… and fast… fucking fatass…
motivated, perhaps even more so than he would be by the promise of Internal Salvation, Hipnatist rolls over the top rope and begins to blob his way over the barricade and into the audience, which incites much shrieking.
4A. The lights in the arena soudnly go out...the crowd waites in anticapation for they know somthing is bout to go down...Green strobes start to flash on the stage...Enemy by Sevendust blares across the PA...as a huge lighting bolt hits the stage...flames shoot up towards the heavens as Hipnatist walks through them onto the stage...He has a evil grin on his face...he stops on the stage for a moment before slowly walking down the ramp towards the ring...he grabs the top rope to pull himselve on to the ring apron...then throws his leg up over the top and steps into the ring...He then paces around...wating!
5. Hipnatist: Did sombody call a lumberjack